Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pirates of the Urban Akron








Shiver Me Timbers! Our Halloween Party was the 1st of November. Did I mention that the theme was pirates? We had about 45 guests in all; a lot of traditional pirates, some Seven Seas Sirens, a creative Treasure Chest and a guy that sells pirated dvds and music. Three people apparently didn't get the memo about the get up because we had two dress as themselves and one come as a used car salesman. They had no one but themselves to thank when we made them walk the plank! Aaaargh! We got rid of our scurvy by eating up tons of fresh fruit and drinking Jolly Roger Rachelle's Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of Rum (literally). We gorged on meatballs and sausage con queso with tortilla chips.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I knew you still had mad love for me ( : Or was it the guilt trip that worked? Either way, I'm a happy gal tonight!

Love the photos- everyone looks great! The pirated movie guy is hilarious- LOL!

Now, where are the photos of my niece and nephews, huh? You're killing me here.

peterson said...

I see you finally added a post but I think you left out photos of the biggest pirate of all times still enjoyed the blog thanks

Shannon said...

Mom and Dave look great! Dave looks like a real pirate!