Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick or Treat?









Here are some pictures of the kids in there Halloween costumes. Hope you enjoy!


Madison was Toph from the Nickelodeon cartoon Avatar: The Last Airbender


Jackson was Aang from the same show.


Baby was Batman because he refused to be the Astronaut that I purchased for him. He was just being defiant because he also wanted to be a figure from Avatar, but it just isn't that popular...yet, so I couldn't find one. I had to have Madison's made.


3 comments:

Shannon said...

The kids look great! Who made Madison's costume? They both look just like the characters on the show (especially Jack!). Madison's so lucky to have a mom like you going above and beyond the call of duty to have her costume made. . .but, I can't believe you didn't get one for baby. He's always getting left out. Tell him aunt Shannon will have one made for him next year ( :

Our kids are all wearing costumes from years past. So, looks like you won this round of 'Mom of the Year'. Love Ya!

Shannon said...

P.S. How do you get your pics to post vertically? I have one that I tried to post a few weeks back and it would only post horizontally. . .so it looked like it needed to be rotated (but it didn't).

lgl1607 said...

how do you upload pics at all on myspace ? It took me three months to get 3 pics in and now I cant get anymore to upload and I have millions plus all these new ones on your two blogs.