Friday, March 21, 2008

Party Like a Rockstar!







Charlie threw me a "Surprise" 30th Birthday party at the Pavillion on the River in Cuyahoga Falls on March 7th. The theme was classic rock, so everyone came as their favorite classic rockers. I was Janis Joplin. Charlie was Hawaii Elvis. We had George Michael, Ike and Tina, a bunch of groupies, Bruce Springsteen, Madonna, Pat Benetar, Elton John, one of the Dire Straights members, Paul Anka (please excuse the spelling of some of these names). We danced to rock music. Ate Dave's delicious wings and my meatballs that mom made. And desserted with chocolate ganoche cake with beautiful mini dafodils. We had a wonderful time until midnight, and like rockstars, threw an afterparty at the Windsor, our favorite little hole in the wall.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

What a wonderful husband you have to do something so nice ( : I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. your costumes! I saw some on your myspace page, too! I'm glad you had a nice time. . . you do so much for others- It's nice to see you have some fun for yourself! Love you. . .

peterson said...

Sorry I forgot to give the candles to Charlie and you were forced to blow that little butterfly. I was a very fun night. You don't look a day over29. How can you be that old when I'm soooooo young?

Jonahsaurus said...

cuz u a hooooochie momma