Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Specs




Here's a picture of my glasses, as requested, Shannon. They are Coach frames because I am very pretentious and obsessed with material things. But mostly, cause I was Madison's basketball coach.

This is on Leap Day celebrating Bubba's Birthday at Stonehedge. It was fun. We just bowled.

What was funny is that Bobby and Brandon both said I looked like Lisa Loeb in the glasses that night. I however think they had beer goggles on. And in the picture with Charlie and Brandon, it appears that Brandon, the one with glasses, is Lisa Loeb-ish.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You totally crack me up- lol! I like your frames, too, thanks for posting.

I went Saturday to look at a few myself but haven't picked any out yet. Brandon told me which pair he thought I should get, too, and it happened to be the Lisa Loeb pair. I think he has a *thing* for Lisa Loeb! BTW, I'm sure he loves the pic of him with Charlie ( : Nice.

Looking at the picture of you and Brandon, I'm struck by the fact that we all are wearing glasses now- does Jessa too? If not, it probably won't be long with these genes ( :

I'll post a pic with my frames for you whenever I get them.

peterson said...

What a cute picture of you and Brandon. The one with Charlie and Brandon reminds me that he is my son unless someone else licks faces too.