Sunday, March 2, 2008

Snow Dogs






Well we had a Snow Day, finally.

We went all over town searching for sleds. Finally BJ's had a couple.

We went to Goodyear Metro's big Hill.

It was probably the funnest time that I have ever had with the kids. I said we'd probably only stay an hour, but we were there for over two hours before I noticed I had no feeling in my toes.

The kids did NOT want to leave. And can you blame them??? Sledding is like the funnest, craziest thing on earth. If there wasn't sledding I don't think I could bear to live in this snow-forsaken state.

We came home, got in jammies, had some hot chocolate and watched Meet the Robinson's again, which seemed funnier this time, or maybe I was delirious from all the pain in my back. Did I mention I went sledding too and had to walk the hill about 55 times?

Later that night Brandon and Bobby borrowed the sled to go at 10pm. I was tempted to go again without the kids but thought my clients really needed me to come to work the next day.

Oh, and that is a boy in the pink hat, Jackson to be exact. He insisted. He's just like his uncle Todd, if you know what I mean.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Long time no post. . . I've been missing you lil sis ( : Your little snow dogs are quite adorable all bundled up. Goodyear has such a great sledding hill- wish we could've gone together. . . I could teach the kids how to burn the backs off their snow suits on the heated tower ( :

I'm so glad you guys had such a nice time!

peterson said...

I knew I should have gone, I know ypu probably don't remember but, we used to do that too. I love the pink hat and the beautiful scarf Jack chose.

LARRY said...

GREAT PICS, ESPECIALLY THE ONE OF BABY AND MOM!!

LARRY said...

I KNOW I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING...WHAT DAY IS IT????