Sunday, March 2, 2008

George Strait


Charlie and I went to see George Strait, Little Big Town, and Sarah Johns at the Q on the 1st. It was GREAT. We had 8th row seats, so we saw everyone very clearly. The stage was like 15 feet from us.

Charlie's not a country fan, but he went cause he knows I am of George Strait.
I remember Dad singing All My Exes Live in Texas when I was little and cracking up about that. I really did think that he had a lot of exes down there for quite some time.

And then of course, I heard George at mom and Dave's growing up as well. He has a wonderful voice and I really like how he sings otherwise sad songs always with a smirk and smile. Great concert. And just nice to do something with the old ball and chain. LOL!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Awesome seats!!! How do you always manage to get such great seats??? I would've love to gone with you and would've drug Todd along for a double date if I was home- and if you let me ( :

peterson said...

Shannon's english is slipping, loved to have gone, and m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peterson said...

Shannons english is slipping,loved to have gone. Maybe Todd needs drug, but that is not a standard use of that word ; it should have been dragged. Now that the English lessons are over, I enjoyed George when we went our seats weren,t quite as good he sounded great but he was a little like watching paint dry.Sorry about the half comment some how it erased and I don't know how to get it back!!!

peterson said...

Shannons english is slipping,loved to have gone. Maybe Todd needs drug, but that is not a standard use of that word ; it should have been dragged. Now that the English lessons are over, I enjoyed George when we went our seats weren,t quite as good he sounded great but he was a little like watching paint dry.Sorry about the half comment some how it erased and I don't know how to get it back!!!

peterson said...

sorry