Sunday, January 16, 2011

2010 Outtakes

Memorable moments of 2010 included going to Szalay's in the summer for fresh fruit and corn

Baby working on his rocket for Boy Scouts
Baby shooting his first bee-bee gun at his first camping outing



Jack and his rocket-The boys both did their rockets all on their own and it showed!




My Jack-O-Lantern...his creation is the one on hte right. It even had stitches.





Mah~Mah and her carving skills were put to test in the pumpkin carving contest






Baby was done first and made one with fangs







My two Angels, literally, played on the same team again this year and did GRRR-EAT!







Baby graduated from Kindergarten. I went to Redeemer with his teacher, Mrs. Grulke








We visited the Lincoln exhibit at the GAR museum. Very informational and Fun!










Madison actually had a beautiful school picture...I will cherish this one!













No one can call him a Kindergarten Baby anymore, just Baby will do fine!











Jackson was chosen as QB for his football team. He scored several touchdowns on quarterback keepers. They only lost one game all season!













At school, they did a 50s themed program, Baby is dressed here lookin like the Fonze!















Jack got lots of awards at this year's Blue and Gold ceremony














I turned 32 and had a great evening out with friends at the Spaghetti Warehouse followed by the Barley House in downtown Akron. Several friends and I even took a rickshaw ride down Main St. It was a great night because of the great company!















3 comments:

Shannon said...

Jack looks like a QB1. I bet you didn't know that I know all about football. . . one of the benefits of watching FNL.

LARRY said...

Such great pics and themes of all of your lives!!!! I'm glad you've got the time right now to update your blog!! I'ts great to see since I don't see you all that much as it is...

LARRY said...

Such great pics and themes of all of your lives!!!! I'm glad you've got the time right now to update your blog!! I'ts great to see since I don't see you all that much as it is...