Sunday, January 9, 2011

280 days, 280 nights: Aka: 40 weeks

These pictures were taken Sunday, November 21, 2010. I was on my way out the door to Madison's pre-season basketball tournament in Cleveland. After which, I would head to my induction at Akron General. Originally my induction was scheduled for the 20th, but I begged for a one-day reprieve so I could see Madison play that weekend!


The first six months of this pregnancy were pretty rough, a lot of all day sickness and pure exhaustion. But then, come month seven I was my regular pregnant self: energy and good mood all around. I gained a total of 16 pounds, thanks to my gestational diabetic diet and the fact that I was a cow pre-pregnancy.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It reminds me of me begging to leave the hospital after being induced to take Skylar and Madison to the Easter egg hunt I had tickets for. I still can't believe they let me go. What was I thinking?