Saturday, January 15, 2011

Proof Positive

Each and every year the kids argue about whose turn it is to put the angel on top of the tree, so the last few years I have been keeping record through pictures. This is proof that 2010 was Madison's turn despite all the whining in the world from Baby, no not Delaney, but Charlie.
It's a little fuzzy because I couldn't stop laughing, not only from the sight before my eyes, but also out of nervousness from both of their reactions. This is also proof of why Charlie has a bad back, hoisting 13-year-olds on his shoulders can't help! Madison was scared to death that she was gonna fall off backwards and Charlie was cracking up and instigating by acting like he couldn't hold her anymore. Getting off his shoulders proved to be quite the challenge. I was laughing so hard that unfortunately I didn't manage to grab a picture, and I was busy protecting Delaney in case she did fall off his shoulders.

No comments: