Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Delaney's First Thanksgiving

Momma's Little Turkey~ Just 2 days old






Aunt Leah and Uncle Rick came up the next day to see what we were so thankful for this Thanksgiving.


Big Sis loving on Little Sis




D-Squared





Aunt Jessa and Delaney


We only went to Jessa's since Delaney was only 2 days old, Charlie took the other kids to Dad's, but here's what I made:

Artichoke Dip
2 cans drained/quartered artichoke hearts
1 jar pimentos
1 can green chiles (I actually put two because I love chiles)
2 cups colby jack
1/2 cup real mayo
Mix that together and top liberally with shredded parmesan cheese
Bake on 350 for 25 minutes
Enjoy it with tortilla chips!


Green Bean Casserole
Just like the can of French's Fried Onions directs only I don't add salt, only pepper, and I don't add soy sauce.
Voila!



Besides good food and good company, obviously this Thanksgiving I am thankful that God chose little ol' me to raise this most perfect, angelic little girl as my own. She lights up my life as do all my kids, but there is nothing like the feeling of holding and caring for a precious little baby to make you feel blessed and a part of something bigger, something really important.


1 comment:

Shannon said...

Jessa and Dave are sights for sore eyes! I can't wait to come home this summer and see everyone.

The artichoke dips looks yummy!