Saturday, January 15, 2011

So This is Christmas


The kids got snowman poop in their stockings...Baby was not very fond of this gift to say the least


Delaney and her loot



Delaney and her gift from Jackson




This is when I asked Daddy who the laptop was Really for...





Madison got Delaney her first jewelry...a reindeer ring!






We got Delaney the book, Tickle Monster, by Josie Bissett. It comes with tickling gloves! Growing up, I wish Shannon had tickling gloves. Perhaps I wouldn't have lost so much blood!








Even sleeping, the gloves appear to draw a smirk to Delaney's face. I can't wait to really try 'em out on her...and everyone!









Victoria's Secret Robe for Maddy










Shuffles for the boys with some songs already downloaded, like the Gummy Bear song and some Phineas and Ferb holiday songs.










2 comments:

Shannon said...

Tickle gloves are for wimps.

Shannon said...

P.S. I love Delaney's reindeer bling!