Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let Me Paint a Picture for You, Delaney


The kids loved the idea of getting to paint on my huge 40-week-pregnant belly, and I loved watching them do it.


Madison painted Delaney in a zebra outfit, like one that Madison picked out for the baby. She had a dream that Delaney had dark hair. (Which she did!)



Jackson painted Delaney some of his favorite things: turtles, dolphins, and don't ask me how the cow made it in there, not me the actual painting of a cow!


I Heart <3 s

Charlie started out neat, but it ended quickly. He kept putting color on top of color, on top of color. In his design, he mentioned rainbows and hearts...can you see those?





An artist proud of his work, and a Mommy artist even prouder of her 3 soon to be 4 masterpieces! God is good!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This cracked me up ( : I saw a photo once of a woman who painted her pregnant belly like a pumpkin- it was kinda weird, but also kinda cute.